July 14, 2010

dress pin holder

I've learned to love line drying my clothes. It has the "real" outdoor smell. One thing I found that I needed was a clothes pin holder to keep up with my pins. After looking at some suggestions, I decided to try one made out of my little ones old dress. It took a miracle to get it from her. Because once she saw it again, she wanted it back yelling "oooo my dress!" She's three and the dress is eighteen months....lol After about an hour, she was ready to move on to her dress-up clothes.

here is the dress

I just sewn down the bottom 
Here is what it looks like from the inside

I added a wire hanger and it turned out so cute!
What makes it so special is that it has memories attached to it.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job on it V :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks Renee. It was really easy and now I can keep up with my pins.