October 23, 2010

diy patchwork jeans

I saw these patchwork jeans for $153.00 that were so cute! But that much money for jeans to look old and patched up is unheard of. So, I got an old pair of jeans, some fabric scraps and got to work on creating my own for free.

I was going to throw these pants away
they were in my trash box

the distressed part was already taken care of with time
so I just added fabric scraps and sewn it on


voila! vintage patchwork jeans

Here they are..the finished result!

I was able to create a one of a kind pair of
  vintage patchedwork jeans for FREE!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are so cute,I may to try this with some I want to throw away :)

Stacie said...

great idea, I might give it a try!

Eve said...

This is so cute, love how the colours are so in season. Great idea and saved you the big bucks too. I like :D