March 6, 2011

Birds nest decor

Even though we had one more cold snap here in the south
I'm still feeling spring calling my name.
So why not get my decor to follow!!
 this is something I stacked to get this item

 I removed the top layer and filled with moss

then added five eggs for my five little ones

 Of course momma and daddy bird to watch over them

awww....one happy birdy family under glass

here is the final display...How cute!!!!

This moss I already has on hand, from DT=$1
birds Walmart for $1
Total cost of this project $2

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I love how you can make something almost ordinary into something wonderful!
shellie

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much Shellie! You just have to look and you can find all sorts of things to transform in your home.

Events DEE-signed said...

Good idea for both Spring and Easter. Thanks.