April 25, 2011

childs wall letters

I saw these wooden flowers from Dollar Tree and thought they'd make a great project!! 
I grabbed them and some paint for $2.

My $2 loot from DT

 add a little creativity(permanent marker) and color

they turned out super C-U-T-E

 The whimsical names fit right in with the handing clothes line valance.

MTWC
Craft O Maniac
Tip Junkie 
Someday Crafts
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea, so creative! I love the Dollar Store, you never know what you'll find there.

Anonymous said...

that is cute

Divamom said...

Love them! You did a great job!

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

I LOVE your post and Love your blog! Beautiful Fam!

I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:) You have a good chance at being featured!




If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

"Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Im FOLLOWING YOU!