April 3, 2011

DIY ribbon socks

It's springtime and time for those adorable socks we see all around.
They go great with shorts or summer dresses for little girls.
So of course me being cheap thrifty, I DIY'd a pair, two actually.

get a pair of sock and ruffles, ribbons, lace, etc...

I hand sewn to the sock edge

Awwwww...perfect for my little princess!!

But, wait I have another pair with cute bows on them!

I plan to do more pairs with different color ribbons soon.
These socks are super cute for little girls and they were...FREE!!




Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute,
I like to crochet around mine :)

Mar'ah said...

Oh how cute! I have to live vicariously through others that have beautiful little girls to make these kind of things for...we all know, they just do not look right on boys! ;)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Crochet, now there's an idea!!

I know boys would look a little funny with ruffly socks...lol

WobiSobi said...

I need to make some of these for my niece.. Thank you Valencia, For always leaving such sweet comments. I really have so much in my brain I can't do it all. LOL. Have a wonderful night. Hugs Anne

Angie @ www.ourjoyfulliving.com said...

These are lovely thanks for sharing.

Come visit me
www.ourjoyfulliving.com

Rachel @ day2day joys said...

I would love to make these for my daughter, didn't know it was so simple!