September 4, 2011

jewelry holder

Over the years, I've come to aquire a few pieces of costumn jewelry.
Now my collection has grown far more than what my jewelry box could hold. So, I started looking around the house for some things I could use to make a holder out of for free.


I started with a collection of mixed glass...

got my trusty hot glue gun...

then started attaching the pieces together...

I added velcro for added support for the 
top half that detached from the bottom...

 I went from this...

 to this...

one place for my rings, brooches, and bracelets.
 the top comes off to get the bracelets...

Here is where I store it...

Not only is it organized, but it looks pretty too on display.
Problem solved and no money spent. Free is so me!!!













Making

Tip Junkie handmade projects
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

MrsWardy88 said...

I honestly need to make my own organizer, this is a nifty idea. But I dont have chic glasses lying around. :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You don't have to have glass. Mixed plates and cups could also work too.

OrganizingMadeFun said...

Again, super creative! Wow...great way to make use of things you have to ORGANIZE! Yay!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun