November 6, 2011

Fall Candleholder

I love thanksgiving!! It is a time to reflect on what we are truly thankful for. I love lighting a candle when we gather for dinner. So I used my stash to create this little fall candle holder. The best part of it is it was completely free!! You all know free is so me!

I started with a glass cup and candlestick.

 Glue the bottom to the glass cup

 Position and let dry overnight.

Now to add the candle.

You didn't think that was all did you? 
Of course I had to embellish it!

This will look so beautiful lit at my table with our feast,
surrounded by love and candlelight.


CraftOManiac 
MTWC
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

No comments: