March 26, 2012

citrus vinegar cleaner

I found a great way to add a fresh smell to my natural vinegar cleaner. I have been cleaning with vinegar for about three years or more. The smell goes away once it dries but I wanted a nice smell right away. I still didn't want to go back to using chemicals either to get a fragrance. So, I stumbled upon a concoction I found on Pinterest. You add orange peels or any other citrus peels to a jar of vinegar and let sit for two weeks sealed. It works!!! It has a nice, natural, chemical free smell and it still cleans great! After it sits for two weeks, just add half water and half citrus vinegar to a bottle and clean away. My home is clean and smells wonderful, just in time for spring cleaning!

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE GOT IT! The house, it is now being sent to title company then we sign :)
Praise the LORD!

Blessings, Renee

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Congrats Renee!!! I'm super proud of you all.

Beth @ Free Stylin' said...

Wow..what a great idea! Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for sharing! :)