April 28, 2012

DIY bracelet holder

I have accumulated several bracelets over the last month and had no idea where to store them. I'm not a bracelet person, per se, but my part time job requires a lot of accessories.... So, I had to get cheap creative to make a home for them. I went looking for what I already had and got to work!!

a candle holder and bamboo place mat...

glue the bamboo to the candle holder...

add wire to the second tier 
and a bow to dress it up a little...

FINISHED!!!

Just added my bracelets and still room to grow. 
The base can also be used to hold wrap and clasp watches/bracelets too.



TT&J 
MTWC 
MMM 
COM
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is cuuuuuuuuuuute :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks Renee! I needed something out of what I had without having to buy anything(smile).

Jenna said...

You are so crafty and creative!