December 15, 2009

Recycled containers

When you have a lot of things laying around the house, why not put them to good use. Waste not, want not!! So, I always find an opportunity to reuse what we have. Especially when it comes to organizing and storage.

a big mess of crayons, pencils, markers, etc...


reduce, reuse, recycle household grocery containers


put in a pretty basket with a cute ribbon on top


Now that looks so much better and it didn't cost me a thing, because I already had the basket and ribbon.
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love finding ways to reuse things. Thanks for sharing. I had a ton of plastic cups and jars so when I cleaned out my school closet I used them for all my stuff.

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

I totally agree! It pains me to throw away something that I could use for storage or other use, I am especially fond of using clear containers and that way I can see what is being stored as well.