June 9, 2010

Coverings

I don't practice full body covering or wear scarf coverings. I do have a constant spiritual calling to remain modest and feminine. I do so out of respect for my Lord and my husband. But I do admire the fact that any lady can cover themselves, just to serve God. It's foreign to me and many others but it takes a lot of discipline to be able to make that kind of covenant. I can't even imagine what kind of dedicated woman is behind the veil, but she truly does honor God with her dress to a level, I may never reach. Many women choose coverings, not just one particular group. I know of women of all walks of faith, who take part in covering themselves for god. If this is you, I would love to get your perspective on this topic.



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment