August 16, 2010

copper knife block

I've had my knife block for over five years now and it was looking kinds dull. So, I had to add some shine to it. You know me, always building my house!

front/side view

during the spray painting process

new shiny front/side view

So pretty! even with my fingerprints
but they wiped right off

MTWC
TCB 
T&J 
Remodelaholic 
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

5 comments:

MyBulletinBoard said...

The little things make the difference between a house and a home. Very pretty! ~Liz

MOMSWEB said...

You never cease to amaze me. Happy Monday!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You ladies are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

That copper color is beautiful. Love the bling!

Heather Bredimus said...

Hi Valencia! I found your site off of Today’s Creative Blog! I love your craft! You are so talented! I just signed up to be your newest follower! Woo hoo! I hope you stop by my new blog. I just started it 2 months ago and would love new friends! Please come see me at http://www.modernfamilymagazine.com

-Heather-