September 20, 2010

platter art

I wanted to have a little art in my kitchen, but wasn't willing to spend any money.(nothing, zip, nada) So, I got to looking around my home to see what I already had on hand. Because ya know free is soooo me!

This is a platter I had for years and never used
I think I got it free for opening a bank account
to a bank I no longer use...lucky me!!!

I hot glued a picture to the front

all done and very simple

Here is my new free art hung above the sink!

Good news is, when if I change my mind, the hot glue is easily removable.
Who knew you could use a plate as a frame.
It's amazing what you can come up with for free
when you're making your house a home for your family.

 craft o maniac
beyond the picket fence
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

2 comments:

Divamom said...

I love "free is so me!" Sounds like me too! Speaking of free, I shared a free coupon for Cottonelle wipes with you. The form included where you could share it with a friend, so I entered your email address. Hopefully, you'll receive it soon. I figured with a large household like mine, somebody at your house could use them! Enjoy and be blessed!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Awww thank you! You know a big family needs whatever blessing we can get...lol