July 30, 2009

A mother's Love



One of the most rewarding assignments that God has given me is that of mom. I have never felt so fulfilled in my life. I'm raising little ones for Him and it is a great job. I am honored that I have the chance to be a role model and nurture little ones.


Christian Comments

|



I have a quiver full and I'm enjoying every minute of it. They may keep things busy around here, but we're so busy making memories that will last a lifetime to mind much. We have a little of yours, mine, and ours going on here in my home. Five children, most times, but seven at other times. And that just makes things all the more special. I always try to create an atmosphere or praise and worship in my home. Because I feel that motherhood is a ministry! I'm also a fun mom who is still a kid at heart and my children just love it!

Now tell us more about your family. How many children do you have and are you done yet? What is your most memorable mom memory? Or you could take a cute quiz and post your results.

Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet
Post a Comment