September 9, 2009

Jewerly Frame

I have a lot of necklaces and my little jewelry box is over stuffed. I needed a budget friendly(cheap) way to keep them from being tangled. And I needed a way I could easily view and choose from them.

So I took two 8x11 frames that were already black from the dollar tree for $2. I took out the faux pic that came with it because you wont see it anyway.




Then I just screwed in cup hooks for $1 from the dollar tree in them.


 
a few touches and voila!!

Wondering what I've done with the glass from the frames? I used them as pretty trays to sit beneath my apothecary glasses. You can't tell from the pic, but it really makes them sparkle.






There you have it!! For just $3, I've saved my collection from a cluttered mess. and even found some long lost pieces that I haven't seen in a while. Lucky me!!!
Kindly Bookmark this Post using your Favorite Bookmarking Service.
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Tweet

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great way to organize the jewelry!

pk @ room remix

randee said...

that's a great idea! don't you love the dollar tree?

Muthering Heights said...

That's a great idea!

Melissa G said...

That's a great idea! That way you can see them and find what you want easily!

Mommy Saves ALOT!!! said...

What a superb idea. That would make them so easily accessible.

Sheena

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog...I am so glad that I have chosen to be a regular reader...

Blessings
Tessa

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thank you so much Tessa!! I'm so glad you're here.

Leanne said...

Hey, we both did jewelry organizers! Great minds think alike. I love how yours' makes the jewelry look like a work of art. Great job!